Roswell Tai Chi - Tai Chi & Qigong classes 102 Russel Rd. Roswell, GA 678-521-9855
RSS

Recent Posts

Tai Chi Improves Hypertension
Happy Tai Chi & Qi Gong Day
Tai Chi Improves Muscle Tone & Strength
This Weeks Feature Movement & T-shirt
Tai Chi for Sleep Improvement

Categories

autism,Tai Chi,technology,matrix,learning disabilities,ADD,ODD,ADHD,Asberger syndrome,improve commun
Golf, Tennis, Athletics, Body Mechanics, Back Pain, Knee Injury, Tai Chi, Hip Pain, Sung Kwa
Health benefits of Tai Chi,Harvard research on Tai Chi,Tai Chi in Atlantaga.TaiChiinAlpharettaga.
Improving your health,Tai Chi improves your health,feel good with Tai Chi,Health and Wellness,Resolu
Learning Tai Chi in Marietta GA.Tai Chi creates new pathways in the brain,Neuroplasticity,thebrain
Martial Arts in roswell ga,Why is Tai Chi practiced slowly,Womens Self Defense in Roswell Ga,Tai Chi
Physical Therapy in Roswell Ga, Tai Chi and Physical Therapy,Flexibility,Balance and Joint Pain,Body
SCIATICA TAI CHI,BLOOD CIRCULATION,JOINT HEALTH,TAI CHI AND PAIN RELEIF,ACUPRESSURE,QI GONG,PAINFREE
Tai Chi & Hypertension
Tai Chi for the knee,Knee injuries,Vastus Medialis,Improve the joints ,Physical Therapy in RoswellGA
Tai Chi in Alpharetta Ga.
Tai Chi in Atlanta Ga.
Tai Chi in Atlanta Ga.Tai Chi in Alpharetta GATai Chi in JohnsCreekGA WhyTaiChi?
Tai Chi in Atlanta, Georgia
Tai Chi Movements
Tai Chi,Meditation,stress reduction,Mindfulness,Metaphysics,breathwork,innerpeace,relaxation,tai chi
T-shirts by Wearyourworld
powered by

My Blog

Tai Chi Improves Hypertension

Tai Chi in Atlanta, GeorgiaWhat Harvard Medical Says About Tai Chi& Hypertension. In a review of 26 studies in English or Chinese published in Preventive Cardiology (Spring 2008), Dr. Yeh reported that in 85% of trials, Tai Chi lowered blood pressure — with improvements ranging from 3 to 32 mm Hg in systolic pressure and from 2 to 18 mm Hg in diastolic pressure.

At Roswell Tai Chi we have found that one of the most reported benefits of practicing Tai Chi & Qi Gong is the improvement of hypertension in the body.

Tai Chi is a remarkable exercise in that it encourages relaxation and a release of  unnecessary physical tension when performing the movements. We are continuously amazed at what we call "developing a Tai Chi body" where the larger muscle groups of the legs, lower back and abdominals are used instead of the smaller muscles in the shoulder and arm regions. This allows the practitioner to naturally rely less on tension and forcing everyday activities like opening doors or even reaching for a glass of water. Relaxed and graceful body mechanics are the results of continued Tai Chi practice, both in and out of the Tai Chi studio.

Furthermore, Tai Chi motions slow and deepen the breathing in harmony with the fluid motions of Tai Chi. This resulting in quieting the overactive mind.

A strong body, sharp mind and healthy heart all go hand in hand in the life affirming practice of Tai Chi..

16 Comments to Tai Chi Improves Hypertension:

Comments RSS
hebergement on Saturday, July 06, 2013 8:08 AM
This is such a great resource. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Thanks for the share.

Cheap Fake Handbags on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 2:06 AM
Its a great report that you have publish here.Thanks to you for sharing this nice blog with us about the best night sleep.

Thc testing on Thursday, July 25, 2013 12:40 AM
Your post based on Tai Chi& Hypertension is very well written and great preview to come,I also like your writing style,keep it up..

lasik surgery on Thursday, July 25, 2013 8:43 AM
Tai chi improves our body circulation and anti oxidants of body also. It helps to maintain coolness and calmness of the mind.

Dennis on Thursday, December 12, 2013 9:28 AM
Thanks for sharing

natural medicine schools on Thursday, December 12, 2013 9:30 AM
I heard a lot about this Tai Chi exercise but finally get the correct information here,this post is superb,keep sharing more stuff..

Auto CPAP Machines Australia on Friday, February 14, 2014 10:57 AM
Tai chi is very nice therapy and it has contributed a lot in many health related problems. For many diseases it has proved very helpful.

Online chat with a doctor on Friday, April 11, 2014 8:07 AM
Thank you very much !! You have shared very good information with us. I will also tell about it to my friends also in fact all the people known to me.

gift card mall on Sunday, June 08, 2014 6:11 PM
This is the foremost instant I even have glimpsed your content and do favour to apprise you – it's very satisfying to work out that i realise your necessary work. whereas if you expected did it in associate really really notably clear-cut suggests that's any really satisfying. whereas over all i actually supported you and affirmative will anticipate supplemented mails like this. Thanks you most.

rolex buy on Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:45 PM
Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

reflexology london on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 6:06 AM
This information can be very interesting, my partner and i truly enjoyed, i would such as carry added information about this, because the is very beautiful, thanks pertaining to sharing!

Outdoor Game on Thursday, January 14, 2016 5:51 AM
if you play any outdoor game like football tennis o cricket it will be more helpful. I always suggest everyone to play football for a healthy and fresh mind. happy gaming.

Rolex Replica on Thursday, September 01, 2016 5:03 AM
Tai Chi is a remarkable exercise in that it encourages relaxation and a release of unnecessary physical tension when performing the movements.

shfgj on Saturday, November 12, 2016 6:40 PM
Superb article provide http://write-my-essays.org/bid4papers-com-review/ us and also this blog is impresses more individuals to reading that blog site.

chanel handbags on Monday, January 16, 2017 11:43 PM
This post are very useful one. It is great to see this blog. Thank you for sharing this.

Camping on Saturday, April 15, 2017 3:51 AM
The next time I read a blog, I hope that it does not disappoint me as considerably as this 1.